Friday, August 29, 2014

4:08 PM
About me



Dear Visitors,
Assalamu 'alaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh,
Peace be with you all the time....Aamiin Yaa Rabb Al'alamin.
I write in this web to share my knowing and a short experience of my life. I was born in a common environment of community in a suburb town, but I like agriculture, my parent did cultivation of crops as dry-land paddy, corn, cereals, sweet potatoes, kept some dozens of sheep, rabbit, and poultry. That was why I am agriculturist in mind. I went to Senior High School of Agriculture and tertiary education of agriculture. Thank to the Almighty God, my parents are also of well practiced Islamic, and organized village madrasah (evening class only).  I got experiences in Islamic, Alhamdulillah I learn 'ilmu tajwid, acknowledge qira'at sab'ah, I speak a bit Arabic.
My carrier in agriculture: after graduation of bachelor I worked for Governmental Estate Crops Corporation for less than three years before I worked for Agricultural Education as teacher and lecturer up to present time. 
I wish to contribute my knowing and experiences to the welfare of all people that they live in welfare and create peaceful life in all aspects of life. 
I love serving as educator in my university here (.https://uinsgd.ac.id/)
I am people just like most of you. I love the internet and what it has to offer. I just need to get data, information, and knowledges from it, and put all our ideas and opinions on it, and share them with you. I would be happy to hear any feedback, comments, or suggestions for betterment of our posted writing.

Contact me:
My address mhd.subandi@uinsgd.ac.id
Bandung, West Java. Indonesia

Looking forward to hearing from you !

0 komentar:

Post a Comment