Sunday, May 3, 2015

1:30 AM





began in the entry XII. Why?
Since the entry SMK, have no thought at all for college. Very blind to the world lecturing. In fact, the existing majors at the University even I do not know. At first I wanted to continue their education to high school, but because my parents still do not allow me to school far away, my parents eventually choose to move on to the CMS.

I have children to two of the four brothers. From elementary, junior high, up to SMK, I go to school in the district of the same. Not only that, the graduate school I was almost 70 per cent continue to work. And perhaps 30 percent of which go to college. It occurred to me to continue the work alone first.

I come from a simple family, where my parents to go to college ?, membiayaiku indeed, the classical thought. My mind was so short that time. But, intentions and thought it was undisputed by the geography teacher. In between learning time, when it was still in class XI. he once said: "You must go to college. Do not go to college. You do not think about the cost beforehand, now it is no such thing bidikmisi scholarships. If you are not able to have tuition, you will get a scholarship as long as you enter the University. Not only that, you will get a monthly allowance "

Words simple introduction nan, who keeps reminding me that I had to stay in college. I include students who are active in school kak so I never cease to continue to seek information. It was my lunch the first to menghantarkanku to achieve my dream.

Secondly, I have played senag Social Media as well. A lot of information about courses that I can from the Social Media one ofinfo_SNMPTN andinfomasukPTN. At that time upperclassmen retweet about SNMPTN. Curiosity appears, and finally bekepo ria. As a result, I know if SNMPTN is one of the lines of selection into the State Universities. Various information can telahku. From both these provisions, the heart began to round. If I have to go to college !!

Not felt, time went on and drove into the gates of class XII. People say, the door beginning a career. I do not want to waste the opportunity to improve the value of report cards, in this semester report cards should be the maximum value, and hope in order to qualify SNMPTN (Line Invitation). Realized, that the value of the first and second semester report cards are not good even to say ordinary wrote. Although there is little confidence because in half of the third and fourth ranked 2 and 1 in the class, but it can not guarantee passage of SNMPTN. Moreover ratings SNMPTN seen through the various aspects of the school as well as the index.

At the beginning of the 5th semester, I follow the lessons well and continue earnestly. National Exam Preparation and SBMPTN (Line Test Write) ku se-balanced system that may be. At that time, a lot of friends who have started mnegikuti tutoring outside of school for the National Exam preparation, because the school usually held Bimbel National Exam preparation in early November. Had inferior because many of my friends who follow tutoring outside of school, I want to be like them so that more mature my preparation to face the National Examination. Try asking for a brochure to one of the tutoring, and ventured to say to the mother, "mah, will join the National Exam preparation tutoring outside school".
But ... So I power, my mother does not allow for follow tutoring outside of school. Indeed, the details of the cost is big enough for our ancestry. And finally, the desire that only a mere dream.

Various plans and strategies such procedures me neatly to face the National Examination and SBMPTN. I made a target, that in August of this, I must have exercise books and questions SBMPTN. I always set aside a school pocket money to buy the book. Do not want mererepotkan parents. But, I have collected money was never enough to buy the book, because of the many tasks of the school so that the money collected by forced me to use. I never asked for money to my mother to do the work, even if have to ask for it rarely insufficient because my savings.

The days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. October arrived.
Alhamdulillah. I got infomarsi, if the Social UI events, Try Out SBMTPN sejabodetabek and Bandung. I tried to persuade my friends, but alas. Their response is not always good, some say "yaelah ki, still long. The focus of UN wrote first! Lebay lu ah "jleb deh. There are ignoring my words, because they are not of interest to go to college. But, I respond well. I tell you that our preparation is longer certainly the more mature.

Preparation for the Try Out continues, keep practicing with my new book bought it. I exercise every school, and at bedtime. And keep aside money to be able to follow the Try Out without adding to the burden of parents. Feels reluctant to stretch out your hands, when I was struggling to make them happy.

Try Out time arrived, between happy and excited to follow the Try Out. A lot of experience gained, the more know how competition SBMPTN later. And the result? I'm always grateful for everything that I can. Being in the order of 333 to 1,500 more participants sejabodetabek and Bandung. My friend who followed Try Out also turned out great-great! The K rated to 249. The D rankings to 429, but the A no rated 1300. But the result was not a benchmark, it only sejabodetabek and Bandung, not seNasional!

And ... In December arrives.
Thank God, I got a book free practice questions SBMPTN of kak Riris. He was a student at one of the Universities in West Java, he's a motivator, especially for class XII. Always provide advice, guidance, and the experience he about SBMPTN. A lot of the knowledge gained from it. Previously, he held a quiz with prizes book SBMPTN practice questions. And I won the quiz with a woman from Jember. I'm more confident to penetrate the gates of the PTN.

In this month as well, Alhamdulillah. I managed to describe the most beautiful smile on my mother. At that time, Mother's Day coincides with the division semester report cards. All parents are invited to school, there was a briefing prior to the distribution of report cards from the Principal, all parents are gathered in one place, and dipenghujung the event, announced the best students and majors class.
Alhamdulillaah, Praise. I received the title the best students in the class, and the best in the XII IPS. Really, did not expect this. It was great, was called to climb onto the stage and take the plaque with her mother dear.

The Mother's Day, I can give the best gift for my mother. And that's when I felt that "Hard Work Will Not Betray it"

Arriving at home mom to talk to me "maintain continued accomplishments boy! Mother proud of you. Excitement continues to reach your ideals. You do not have to think about the cost, the mother and the father will try to continue to make money "
I was stunned silence, and sad.
I should be able to reach my dreams. I should be able to continue to make my parents proud. I have to make them happy, now and until they are older.

In 2013 came. Jeng jeng! * Drum roll *
Preparation and preparations continued. Exercises, followed Try Out beyond, prayer and worship continued.
At the beginning of this year, I continue to motivate myself. I write all my dreams in a small piece of paper and stick it in my dream board in the room, so that in every waking, I kept eager to achieve these dreams.
Various quote that I can, I copy and temple in a dream board.

At the beginning of the year, between the months of January - February. I still balance the ammunition for the National Examination and SBMPTN. However, entering the month of March - april I just focus on the preparation of the National Exam. Why? Because then I get that information from the National Examination Kemdikbud be the ticket for admission PTN (Line SNMPTN). How about this? Finally I decided to focus on the National Exam.

National Exam arrived.
This is my initial struggle to reach my dreams. I am ready to face the National Examination, although the flavor continues to envelop excited.
Banya temptation in the National Examination itself, a key example. But I was never tempted. 20 packets matter. What are you doing? Mending focus. If the National Examination shrunken, how SBMPTN? I clung to the establishment.  salma this struggle that must be tainted with a key.
"UN is like a worm, and it was like a snake SBMPTN"

National exams passed, immediately move on. I immediately turned to SBMPTN swiftly, because she had always left me. Well, here. After the National Exam, the turmoil appears again. Again, brochures tutoring SBM preparation was scattered everywhere. There are also many of my friends who took tutoring. I envy, I also want to learn as they follow the guidance. I try ventured back to speak to my mother. And, as usual, my parents do not allow the usual reasons.
"Now you try to learn himself wrote first son. "Lahaulawalla". Same mother father there is also money for your preparation to Bandung. Not yet fees, and costs hidupkamu there. "
Got confused.
In a word, no meaning. That mothers believe if I would have to Bandung. And studying there. What parents like to think the unthinkable by the mark.

Finally, I try to learn on their own. With books about what I had. Got bored, because the study itself was not always pleasant. Especially when there is material that is not understood.

The feeling of wanting /struggle to follow the SBM preparation Bimbel appeared again. I spun mind, how I should be able to follow the guidance of learning without burdening parents. Terbesit in the liver, pet want to sell mobile phones to be sold and the money for the extra cost of tutoring. But I did not dare to take that step for granted. I asked permission first to the mother. Because after granting him handpone it.
Unfortunately, the mother is not allowed. He even scolded.
Maybe mother annoyed me, because I was too "pushy". Intention that I undo.

I continue to learn themselves. Why not ask for help at your friend who understand? I've tried, previously always ask taught him. Even before the days of the National Exam preparation. Whether probably because he was bored. Every time I call him, he never responded.

This struggle must not stop here. I continue to learn themselves. I should be able to understand these materials without explanation from others. But only from the book itself. Alhamdulillah, the material for the sake of the material I began to understand. God always provide convenience for the servants who want to try.

But, not always well understood my material. Basic mathematics. I had trouble in the matter. I kept mancari way. I tried to contact a mathematics teacher at the school, and asked him to teach me. Initially, he wore a large enough rate and price. While joking in sms, I ask for a discount. And persuaded him while mambicarakan things lightly. Eventually he wants to teach voluntarily.

Every three days a week I visited her home, with an unspecified time. Sometimes two days a week, or one day a week. Yes, I Bimbel follow her routines. If he had him teach me, if he's busy I do, I have to re-learn itself.

Not feel my dream,the announcement of the National Examination arrived, excited with the results to be seen.
But whatever it is, that struggle and ability. The National Examination  small.
Confused, this is how? But so be it. Everything is gone. The most important thing to focus on ideals.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment