Tuesday, April 21, 2015

9:00 AM
 A MEMORY OF A VILLAGER STUDENT

Me wake up from their sweet dreams last night. Simple alarm granting of one of his companions in the form of Manchester United who were around the table to learn it that has to wake me. Me has been used to get up at 4:00 am to preparation obligations of Muslims.

In his memory written, He never felt burdened with such activities, it me felt restless and uneasy when leaving obligations. Me along the green grass that looks wet because the rest of the night heavy rain flushed village.Along the way me go to Masjid Al-Ikhlas only takes about 5 minutes. After performing the dawn prayer in congregation, I was about to return home. me lives with his mother named Aisha.

Currently had been the backbone of the family to meet the needs of school life and her sister even though today I was in junior high school. "Mom, I went to school first ". me said as he kissed her hand. "Yeah, be careful ya boy. Learning the right, someday you will be a proud son to mother ". Mrs. Aisha stroked headme I left his home. On the side of the road, seen some students who were standing waiting for public transport,. me to use public transport to get to school because the distance between home and school dormitory was quite far away and can not be reached by foot. Along the way,me muttering to himself, "O god, make today become a better day than yesterday.Amin. " Takes about 10 minutes to get to school. Slowly, me down of public transport and offered two thousand dollar bills to the public transportation drivers. Step by step that leads me to the classroom, precisely in grade 3 Ipa 1. Approximately a month again me will be the National Examinations which determines whether he graduated and will continue study to college. The bell rings will sign the commencement of the first subjects. Rama is an honor student in school. He often won the class and various other achievements in the field of academic and non-academic. "Morning kids, sorry ya mother rather late entry of", said one of the teachers of mathematics. "Morning, mam", little scream students Ipa 1. "Children, now you open the book Chapter 7 of Logatitma and do about Test Capabilities are on page 102" Students do math very carefully.

Time after time has passed as a villager student, until he feels bell has rung. Students trickle out of the classroom to the area to the front of the school. "Assalamu Alaikum, Miss". your boy shouts from the front door of the house while looking for her mother. "Waalaikum greetings, your boy had come home?", Asked Mrs. Aisha. "Yes mam, Oh yes ma'am, another month will me National Exam ,miss. It seems that for some time to come me can not teach children Privat mam, because Rahman want to focus at first examination ". your boy has been 2 years teaching children in his village to be proficient in the English language. "Yes, it's up to you wrote, If it is a decision you, Mom always supported from behind. , lunch you had continued to break, at the table no frie and mother sauce already prepared. "Mrs. Aisha command.

 Not feel Azan sunset already reverberate. With a little hasty me ablutions and then headed to the mosque. After the evening prayer, the prayer was being said me Some as the closing prayer. "Yaa Robbi .. twilight Thy servant has returned and re-approached. Ya Robbi servants will soon face the moments of a very stressful life servant. I am begging to give strength to the slave in order to face it all in stride. Aminn Yes Robb. " Awaited day has arrived. Today is the first day of the national examination me. and last few months has been studied very diligently before this Trial.

As the saying goes, Sedia umbrella before it rains. "Mother. asked for prayers for his blessing. Today you will face national exam. Pray that miss graduated with satisfactory ". me said as he ducked his mother's lap. "Yes, son, mother always wish the best for you, O my son". Ayesha's mother replied. Stressful days has ended.I is now just waiting for the results of the examination.

The plan announcement will take place about a month after the national exam. me now fills his days back while waiting for the announcement to teach Les and recite the children who were in the village. Awaited day arrived. UAN announcement stated that me passed the exam and the University reserves the right to continue their education are desirable. me graduated with highest honors. mecould not wait to tell it to mother and brother. After the announcement, me returned home and told my mother and sister. "mom, me graduated Bu. me won the highest value bu. "Delivering his excitement to his mother with a face thath. "Thank God, I'm very happy".

Prostration of gratitude aisyah mother did as a sign "mom, where the latter I will continue studying as a student bu?" Said me. "You want college kid? Honestly mom wanted you go to university you crave a long time ago, but whatever the power of the mother. Mom did not have a lot of expenses for college. "Replied the mother. "But ma'am, me had little costs result from teaching children the Koran bu. I could use it as an admission fee me . "

0 komentar:

Post a Comment