Sunday, April 12, 2015

10:30 PM
One of My Activity as Pest and Disease Inspector 

As usually I wake up at 05.00 o’clock . I feel this morning is shine brightly and I keep my spirit to spend all my times with happiness and goodness.

Today , I don’t do my activities as pest and diseases inspector as usually , depart to the office at 07.00 o’clock and doing everything I can do there, because every Wednesday I must go to the rice field to controlling the growth of pest and diseases, visiting the farmers to get information about the update situation of rice field, sharing knowledge with theme and giving information to help theme if they have problems with their plants, especially about pest and diseases.

 I always feeling happy when I can together with theme, although their experience is more than me but they never doubt to ask me how to overcome their problems about pest and diseases. Really,, I’m not confidence to say or giving information to them but I must try and learn to be a good officer. I give whatever knowledge and information I have, and also I take knowledge from their experience as a farmer.

When I was  controlling the rice field, I often find the pest like larva and other pest that’s make me so afraid and scarred. It’s so funny because I’m controller of pest but I afraid with that, sometimes I feel shy with them. The farmers are kindly, friendly and we are like family. And my favorit moment when we are eating together besides their field, In the sundanese is ‘’ngaliweut’’

 . As for me, to share goodness, doing goodness and can help other people is one happiness, because that is God’s instruction to doing by all human. I love my job so much, when I can helpful for whoever,

 I never stop to grateful for one’s good luck and I hope this job (pest and disease inspector) is the latest for me.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment