Tuesday, April 21, 2015

3:57 PM

Daily Activities at Home, Rural Society 

Dear Readers, here is in daily activity at rural society a friend of mine tell their daily activity.

I woke up at 5 am. Then I got up to take Subuh prayer. Afterward I tidied up my bathroom such as opening the window, turning off the lamp, sweeping the floor and arranging my pillow and bolsters and folding my blanket. After that I went outside my house to work out. I did jogging around my house then I pushed up and sit up to build my muscle.

After doing sport, I took a rest for a while. Then I took bath on my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Next I got dress my school uniform and looked to the mirror. I took my comb then I combed my hair. While I prepared to go to school, my mother made me a breakfast in the kitchen. Then my mother called me to have a breakfast and then I went out from my bedroom to have a breakfast. I saw my father reading a newspaper in the living room so I asked my father to have a breakfast together. We had a breakfast at 7.30 am.

After having breakfast, my mother gave me a glass of milk so I drank the milk. Afterwards, I helped my mother to clean the dishes. Next I used my shoes and prepared my motorcycle from the garage. Before I went to school, I asked permission to my mother and my father and shook their hands. Then I turned on my motorcycle and went to school. I will recount my daily short story. Because I have not got a permanent job, every day I spend time with parents working in the garden,

 My early morning the  daily activities with parents already preparing to leave for the garden, after arriving in the garden, I started working in accordance with the instructed parents. Around 12.30 pm the day I came home from the garden. After arriving at home , After a short break I immediately went to the woods to take to grass to eat goat. After I was out of the woods around 04.00 pm to day, I immediately went to the field to do the watering of plants I planted vegetables.

Sometimes I have always complained the cours of my life like this, Work from morning till evening with out paging, only fatigue thae I get every day of his . But on the other hand I am very pround of the sacrifices my parents, My only son of a small farmer who is not necessarily his in come every month. I cane go back to school to college I want her course this occasion I will not is waste.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment